Thursday 10 May 2012

I'm not lost, just wandering.

Lately my emotions have been quite the roller coaster, with great highs and great lows. From utter happiness that I can barely keep inside of me wiped with a smile of a fool on my face, to crying river full of tears to sleep. I understand all the things that bring a smile to my face, from seeing the success of friends, to the approaching summer, but the real problems lies within why I am sad. I don't know! I can name a handful of reasons why maybe I would be, but the problem is that all of them just feel like an excuse. I just feel so sad, to the point that I am almost empty. The best reasoning I could find was fatigue and not being able to dance and I guess that will just have to do.


I came to the realization of the touch that I am losing with the world around me. I have become so focused on only the aspects that revolve in my life that I find myself barely informed on issues that are even affecting me indirectly. I just feel so zoned out lately, like I am in my own special world.

I'm sure all this is just a phase and that it will pass soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment