Tuesday 22 May 2012

I just want to find someone who can make me laugh until an eight pack is built, or at any moment, whether I am upset at them, or just down. Someone to listen to me and talk to me for long hours at a time and that share the same sensitivity and openness to expression as I do. Someone I could just spill every inch of my heart out and come to such a perfect reaction to my words because they will understand and just get it. They can be my compass on days like these when I'm lost and reassure me to let me know that despite how crazy and chaotic and absolutely confusing this world is, that everything will be okay and that some day it will all make sense to me. I want us to share all of our favorite bands that no one knows about, for it to be kept as our little secret. We could listen to all those amazing bands and just hang out with the summer heat and indulge in each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment